LA VERNIA, Texas - One of Texas’ biggest corn mazes, Circle N Maze in La Vernia, is acknowledging the recent natural disaster by recreating their corn field to read “Texas Strong.”
Each year, Circle N Maze creates a unique design in their corn maze. A report says last year's design was ruined in Hurricane Harvey by the wind and rain, so with the season opening soon, a new design was put into the works in an adjacent field.
- Ask Amy: Answering your insurance claim questions after Harvey
- Beyonce, George Strait, Julia Roberts among stars to participate in…
- Harris County approves application for pre-Harvey FEMA buyouts
- Mayor Turner asks volunteers to track hours helping in Harvey relief efforts
- Map shows before-and-after aerial photos of Harvey impact
- Hundreds mourn Houston police officer killed in Harvey flood
The maze’s design is an intricate outline of the state of Texas accompanied by the phrase “Texas Strong."
Texans all over have been raving about the design on social media.
On the corn maze's website, Gracie Thibodeaux wrote, "LOVE THIS!!!!"
Another fan, Connie Fairchild, wrote: "Tooo Cool!!!"
For more information, visit the maze website here.
Copyright 2017 by KPRC Click2Houston - All rights reserved.