Two escape burning home in southeast Houston

Headline Goes Here

HOUSTON - Residents got out safely from a burning house after they noticed smoke coming out of their garage.

It happened around midnight when Houston firefighters were called to a residents home on Sageview near Hughes Road.

Firefighters responded quickly and managed to put out the massive flames

Firefighters do not know why the fire started but are investigating.

Copyright 2012 by All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.