Electrical short sparks house fire

Headline Goes Here

HOUSTON - Firefighters blamed a southwest Houston house fire on an electrical short.

The fire broke out in the kitchen of a home on Albans Road and South Shepherd Drive shortly after 9:45 p.m. Thursday.

When firefighters got inside, they had to bust open a wall behind the stove to get to the fire, investigators said.

No one was hurt.

Copyright 2012 by Click2Houston.com. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.