Each week, The Texas Tribune is featuring the stories of a group of Texans from different parts of the state and different walks of life who are confronting the challenges of the COVID-19 pandemic. New installments will be published every Thursday. You can read the entire collection here.
Click on a name to jump directly to a story.
- Liz Salas, Dallas food pantry employee
- Donna Boatright, Sweetwater hospital administrator
- Taylor Levy, El Paso immigration lawyer
- Joseph Norman, Midland oil field worker
- Greg Smith, Jacksonville city manager
- Rupal Shah, San Antonio tech executive
- Debbie Chen, Houston restaurant owner