He was the mutton bustin' champion Wednesday night. Now, Wyatt Sowell says he wants to be a Houston Astros player and eventually join the World Series Champions.
His favorite player in particular? Jose Altuve.
More mutton bustin'
- The mutton bustin' champion (and spy) everyone is talking about today
- Mutton bustin' champ gets chance to live dream of being cowboy
- Cute: Mutton Bustin' champion inspires to be policeman or duck hunter
- Mutton Bustin' champion Hayden Higgins wants to be Aggies baseball player
- Kid with 'the red glasses' nails Mutton Buston' sheep ride
Wyatt, a 6-year-old from Spring, won with 86 points after riding his sheep all the way across. The boy manged to stay on the sheep the entire way, until he slipped off toward the sheep's head, causing it to tumble on its front legs.
Thankfully, Wyatt was able to jump back up and claim his prize.
"I just turned my hand and stuck my hand into its fur and then I just... and then he fell... and then I realized I just went the farthest," he said.
Copyright 2018 by KPRC Click2Houston - All rights reserved.