HOUSTON - A man is in the hospital after a drive-by shooting Tuesday in southeast Houston.
Police said the man was walking around 11:30 p.m. through an apartment complex on Canyon and Shelby Circle, when a car drove up and someone inside opened fire.
- Friendswood police search for burglars near Clear Creek
- Grandson charged in death of Beach City couple
- 'Half-headed' Miami man arrested on arson, attempted murder charges
- Man swallows bellyful of cocaine pellets, collapses at Miami airport
- Police: Man shoots robber to death in self-defence
- Man shot with Taser, hogtied after police standoff in west Houston
The victim tried to run away, but was hit in the arm.
He was taken to Ben Taub Hospital.
Police do not have a description of the gunman.