If you missed our series this week about DIY projects to freshen up your home, you missed out! These are projects you can do yourself to get a big impact without spending a lot of money. I am so crazy about most of these ideas, I wanted to put them altogether and share them here.
- Transform your home, even your car with this can of paint When I saw DIYers on Facebook using this paint to change the color of their leather furniture, I was shocked! You can use it inside or outside on just about anything.
- If you have old countertops in your home that you’re not in love with, you can make them look like high-end stone. Watch this video to find out how you can do it for about $5 a square foot!
- Wallpaper is in style again, but it is expensive & a pain to take down when you grow tired of it. This wallpaper hack is cheap and temporary.
- Maybe you’ve seen these peel & stick tiles that you can use on the floor or to cover your backsplash. We tried them out to see how easy or difficult they are to use. Before you buy some, watch this report.
- More of us are trying repair jobs ourselves. Sometimes you don’t realize you’re in over your head until after you start. Now you can consult an expert or even have them walk you through the project virtually.
Let me know what you think. And please send me pictures if you try some of these DIY projects yourself. Have a great weekend!