SPRING, Texas - Forty-four people were arrested during a nearly month-long prostitution operation in northern Harris County, investigators said Thursday.
Harris County Precinct 4 Constable Mark Herman said his office started the operation after receiving complaints about prostitution in the area of F.M. Road 1960 and Interstate 45.
More News Headlines
- Former HPD officer among those arrested in prostitution sting
- Over 250 sex buyers, traffickers arrested on prostitution charges during sting
- 2 charged with prostitution after offering sex acts to undercover…
- Pastor in The Woodlands accused of prostitution
- 'Million Dollar Ho' arrested in Florida prostitution sting
Herman said four women who were arrested said they were victims of human trafficking. He said those cases have been referred to the Harris County District Attorney’s Office so that the women can receive the help they need.
Four other people who were arrested are accused of being pimps, Herman said.
Charges range from prostitution to possession of a firearm by a felon and drug offenses.
Stay with KPRC 2 and Click2Houston.com for the latest on this developing story.
Copyright 2017 by KPRC Click2Houston - All rights reserved.