HOUSTON - Nine Houston Independent School District meal sites are open to the Houston community affected by Harvey.
HISD is providing meals to families and individuals affected by the flooding.
Breakfast, lunch and dinner are being served for free at sites across the Houston area.
The meals will be available on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Breakfast: 8-9 a.m.
- Lunch: 11 a.m.-noon
- Dinner: 4-5 p.m.
These times are subject to change.
Meals will be offered at the following locations:
- Almeda Elementary – 14226 Almeda School Road, Houston, TX 77047
- Barbara Bush Elementary - 13800 Westerloch Drive, Houston TX 77077
- Carrillo Elementary - 960 S. Wayside Drive, Houston, TX 77023
- DeChaumes Elementary - 155 Cooper Road, Houston, TX 77076
- Shadydale Elementary - 5905 Tidwell Road, Houston, TX 77028
- Deady Middle School - 2500 Broadway Street, Houston, TX 77012
- T.H. Rogers School - 5840 San Felipe Street, Houston, TX 77057
- Elrod Elementary – 6323 Dumfries Drive, Houston, TX 77096
- Blackshear Elementary - 2900 Holman Street, Houston, TX 77004
“Our employees have experienced their own hardships in recent days, but they are already rallying to support their fellow citizens,” HISD Superintendent Richard A. Carranza said. “They reflect the resilient spirit of our school district and of our great city. Together, we will get through these trying times.”
Copyright 2017 by KPRC Click2Houston - All rights reserved.