WALKER COUNTY, Texas - An 8-inch gas line leak reported at 11th Street and Ave. I affected 10th Street, 11th Street, 12th Street and avenues F to H in Walker County Thursday. County officials advised residents in the area to shelter in place.
Several businesses in the area were closed.
More News Headlines
- Gas leak prompts evacuation of 6 homes in Fort Bend County
- Gas leak which prompted evacuations in Midtown is now contained
- Lone Star College's University Park campus evacuated after gas leak scare
- Students return to 2 HISD schools after evacuation
- Gas leak prompts evacuation at strip mall in NW Houston