HOUSTON - The family of John Hernandez spoke out Thursday about his murder and their efforts to get justice.
The comments comes one day before the couple accused in his death head back to court.
- Deputy involved in deadly Denny's confrontation placed on leave
- Retired federal agent explains what led to fast indictment in case of…
- Outside grand jury room, Denny's employees describe fatal confrontation
- Protesters march, demand justice in man's death after Denny's confrontation
- Grand jury to hear case of man who died after Denny's confrontation
- Cause of death of man who died after Denny's confrontation released;…
- Vigil held for John Hernandez, man who died after altercation with…
Hernandez died from his injuries after an altercation with former Harris County Sheriff's Office Deputy Chauna Thompson and her husband, Terry, outside a Denny's restaurant at Sheldon Road and the Crosby Freeway.
Hernandez's family said it will not stop asking for justice.
Chauna and Terry Thompson are charged with Hernandez's murder.
Copyright 2017 by KPRC Click2Houston - All rights reserved.