Dog rushed to emergency animal clinic after he eats homework

MAGNOLIA, Texas - It's one of the oldest tricks in the books: saying your dog at your homework. But it actually came true for one Magnolia West High School student.

Reagan Hardin was working on a homework model that included plastic farm animals and structures.

Hardin's mom found it destroyed; their dog had eaten the project.

Five-year-old Roscoe was rushed to a veterinarian who confirmed his stomach was full of project pieces.

He had an endoscopy to remove the dangerous objects and is now recovering.

Copyright 2014 by Click2Houston.com. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.