HOUSTON - A child was thrown from a vehicle during a crash Tuesday in north Houston.
Police said at least four children were involved in the wreck in the 9100 block of Irvington Boulevard near DeBoll Street.
- Teen killed in rollover crash in Magnolia
- Aldine ISD bus with students on board involved in crash in north Harris County
- METRO bus driver, 3 passengers injured after bus crashes into home in SE…
- 1 dead, 2 injured in crash in southwest Houston
- Woman crashes car into store in NW Houston, causing major damages
- HPD officer involved in crash when intoxicated driver runs red light, police say
The crash was reported around 7:15 a.m.
Witnesses said one little boy who was thrown from a vehicle was not doing well when he was taken to the hospital, but officials said he is expected to survive.
The extent of injuries was not immediately known.
As Sky 2 flew over the scene, grease stains could be seen across the road. Two vehicles sat side-by-side, each badly damaged. Deployed airbags could also be seen in both vehicles.
As of Tuesday afternoon, no charges had been filed.
The cause of the crash is under investigation.
Copyright 2017 by KPRC Click2Houston - All rights reserved.