HOUSTON - After the Houston Astros punched their ticket to the World Series, fans started lining up at sporting goods stores across Houston to get their hands on American League Champions apparel.
Stores extended their hours Saturday night to offer fans an assortment of AL championship gear, including the official championship locker room T-shirt and hat.
Stores also opened their doors bright and early so fans who couldn't make it after the Game 7 victory over the New York Yankees could get their hands on the "Fly the Pennant" apparel as soon as possible.
All Houston-area Academy Sports + Outdoors stores are stocked with the official apparel, the company says.
The below Dick's Sporting Goods locations below have extended their hours to accommodate fans:
- Post Oak Shopping Center, 2131 Post Oak Boulevard, Houston, Texas 77056
- Willowbrook Mall, 7925 FM 1960 Road, Houston, Texas 77070
- Westlake Marketplace, 14359 E. Sam Houston Parkway, Houston, Texas 77044
- Deerbrook Mall, 20131 US-59 N, Humble, Texas 77338
- The Shops at Park West, 24600 Katy Freeway, Katy, Texas 77494
- Baybrook Mall, 8650 Gulf Freeway, Friendswood, Texas 77546
- Pearland Town Center, 11200 Broadway Street, Pearland, Texas 77584
- First Colony Mall, 16535 Southwest Freeway, Sugar Land, Texas, 77479
- Woodlands Mall, 1201 Lake Woodlands Drive, The Woodlands, Texas 77380
Copyright 2017 by KPRC Click2Houston - All rights reserved.