HOUSTON - A 5-year-old boy is dead after an accidental shooting at 9714 Shady Tree Lane in northwest Harris County, according to police.
The boy was taken to Memorial Herman Hospital with a gunshot wound to the face on Wednesday night, according to police. Police believe he shot himself.
- Man waving pellet gun shot by officers in Montrose, police say
- Travis County Sergeant dies after Round Rock shooting
- 1 arrested in alleged road rage shooting in grocery store parking lot
- 4 dead, including 1 child, in Bastrop County apartment complex shooting
- Dozens rally for Alva Braziel at site of deadly shooting
KPRC will provide updates when they become available.