Senior injured in north Houston house fire
HOUSTON – The Houston Fire Department said a female senior citizen was injured in a house fire in north Houston on Sunday.
According to the fire department, the woman is Marva Montgomery, who lived in this house her entire life.
The house is located at Lee Street and Mary Street and was heavily damaged by flames, the fire department said.
Montgomery was sent to a local hospital because of smoke inhalation, the fire department said.
The cause of the fire is from candles, the fire department said.
Copyright 2019 by KPRC Click2Houston - All rights reserved.