Step Up Your Grilled Burgers For July 4th
- 1 Potato Bun
- 1 Slice of Tomato
- 1 Piece Green Leaf Lettuce
- 1.5 Strips of Bacon
- 1.25 oz Avocado (Breaded & Lightly Fried)
- 4.5 oz AllNatural, Free Range Chicken Breast
- ½ oz of Honey Mustard BBQ sauce
- To Create Breaded Avocado:
- Panko Bread Crumbs
- Salt & Pepper
- Mash 1.25 oz of fresh avocado with a dash of cilantro, still leaving the avocado chunky.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Form avocado into a patty, then dredge using a basic breading method.
- Lightly fry avocado patty until golden brown.
- Grill 100% allnatural chicken breast and pan fry bacon while the avocado is cooking.
- Assemble sandwich, layering all ingredients.
Copyright 2018 by KPRC Click2Houston - All rights reserved.