Space heater ignites couch, destroys rental property, investigators say
HOUSTON – Firefighters said a space heater caused a house fire in east Houston.
It happened at a rental property behind a home near the intersection of Grace and Wilmer streets, investigators said.
The people inside the main home safely escaped, investigators said.
Firefighters said a space heater fell over and a couch caught on fire, investigators said.
The flames also damaged some of their neighbors' property.
Copyright 2018 by KPRC Click2Houston - All rights reserved.