HOUSTON – Discounted general admission tickets for the 37th Annual Houston Ballet Nutcracker Market are now available for $18 at all Houston-area Randall's locations.
Tickets are also available through Ticketmaster for $18 and additional fees, as well as at the door during market hours for $20.
Ten percent of all merchandise sales and the proceeds from admission and special event tickets will support the Houston Ballet, its academy and scholarship programs.
More than 280 merchants from across the country will attend the four-day event at NRG Park.
Thursday - Friday, November 9 and 10, 10:00 a.m. - 8:00 p.m.
Saturday - Sunday, November 11 and 12, 10:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.
Tickets are good for one day admission during November 9-12, 2017. No repeat admission.
- $20 each at NRG
- $18 each at Houston-area Randall's
- $18 each (plus fees) online at Ticketmaster
- Half-price admission is available daily, three hours prior to closing
- Children under 5 are free
- Group Rate: Groups of 20 or more will receive a $2 discount off regular admission price by calling 713-535-3231 prior to November 3, 2017
Tickets are good for repeat admission all four days and early 8:30 a.m. admission Thursday and Friday. The tickets are $50 each by calling 713-535-3231 prior to November 3, 2017.
There is a check-in area near the entry for strollers, carts, rolling bags and wagons as they are not permitted inside. Wheelchairs and walkers are permitted. Pets are not allowed.
For more information about tickets and special events, call 713-535-3231 or visit www.NutcrackerMarket.com.