Southwest Airlines kicks off 72-hour sale with deals as low as $49
HOUSTON – For seeking a deal on their next flight out of Hobby Airport, now is the perfect time to book a flight on Southwest Airlines.
The company is hosting a blockbuster 72-hour sale, dropping round-trip fares below $100 for many routes.
The sale launched Tuesday morning and covers travel from Oct. 31 through Dec. 19 and from Jan. 3 through Feb. 14.
Flights on Fridays and Sundays are excluded.
- 21-day advance purchase required.
- Purchase from October 10 through October 12, 2017, 11:59 p.m. in the respective time zone of the originating city.
- Domestic travel valid October 31 through December 19, 2017, and January 3 through February 14, 2018. Travel to/from San Juan, Puerto Rico valid October 31 through December 7, 2017, and January 16 through March 1, 2018. International travel valid October 31 through December 13, 2017, and January 10 through March 2, 2018.
- Domestic and San Juan, Puerto Rico travel blacked out November 21-22, November 25-27, 2017. Sale fares to international destinations blacked out November 21-22, 2017.
- Domestic travel is not valid on Fridays and Sundays. Travel to Florida and Nevada and from Florida to Nevada is valid only on Sundays through Wednesdays. Travel from Florida and Nevada and from Nevada to Florida is valid only on Tuesdays through Fridays. Travel to/from San Juan, Puerto Rico is valid Monday - Thursday. International travel is valid only on Tuesdays and Wednesdays.
- Fares valid only on nonstop service.
- Displayed prices include all U.S. and international government taxes and fees.
- Points bookings do not include taxes, fees, and other government/airport charges of at least $5.60 per one-way flight.
- Seats and days are limited. Fares may vary by destination, flight, and day of week and won't be available on some flights that operate during very busy travel times and holiday periods.
- Travel is available for one-way Wanna Get Away fares.
- Fares may be combined with other Southwest Airlines® combinable fares. If combining with other fares, the most restrictive fare's rules apply.
- Sale fares may be available on other days of week, but that's not guaranteed.
- Fares are nonrefundable but may be applied toward future travel on Southwest Airlines, as long as reservations are canceled at least ten minutes prior to the scheduled departure. Failure to cancel prior to departure will result in forfeiture of remaining funds on the reservation.
- Any change in itinerary may result in an increase in fare. Standby travel may require an upgrade to the Anytime fare depending on Rapid Rewards® tier status.
- Fares are subject to change until ticketed.
- Offer applies only to published, scheduled service.
Copyright 2017 by KPRC Click2Houston - All rights reserved.