HOUSTON – H-E-B issued a voluntary recall Friday for a certain brand of ground chuck that was sold at five of its stores.
The recall is for the 5-pound rolls of H-E-B 80 Percent Lean Ground Chuck.
Officials said it may have been out of date when it was sold.
Customers can return the affected meat for full refund, the grocery chain said.
The meat was sold Wednesday in the following stores:
- Bryan-Tejas Center: 725 Villa Maria, Bryan, Texas
- Pearland 2: 2710 Pearland Parkway, Pearland, Texas
- Bear Creek: 4955 Texas 6 North, Houston, Texas
- Summerwood: 12680 W. Lake Houston Parkway, Houston, Texas
- Livingston: 1509 West Church, Livingston, Texas