Man's iPhone 6s explodes during update
HOUSTON – An Apple update went terribly wrong when an iPhone exploded.
Taylor Allen plugged in his iPhone 6s Monday night for an upgrade. He said he left the room to make dinner. Instead of coming back to an updated operating system, he said he found his phone was on fire.
The iPhone was so hot the mitt he used to pick it up melted onto the phone. Allen was using an original iPhone charger at the time. Apple has offered to send him a refurbished iPhone as a replacement.
Copyright 2016 by KPRC Click2Houston - All rights reserved.