LONDON (CNN) - With their highly-anticipated wedding just two weeks away, Britain's Prince Harry and Meghan Markle have revealed further details about their big day -- including how the bride's parents will be involved and the timing of their honeymoon.
On the morning of Saturday, May 19, a car will take Meghan and her mother to Windsor Castle before her father walks her down the aisle of St. George's Chapel at noon (7 a.m. ET).
- Royal wedding 2018: The details
- How to throw a proper Royal Wedding party
- Britain's Princess Charlotte celebrates third birthday
- Royal wedding 2018: What we know so far
- America's 2nd 'princess': Meghan Markle is modern Grace Kelly
- Who's on the guest list for Harry and Meghan's wedding?
- Who is Meghan Markle's future husband?
- Meghan Markle's acting farewell
- Harry, Meghan and finely tuned royal wedding PR machine
- Harry picks Prince William as best man
Thomas Markle and Doria Ragland, who split up when Meghan was young, will fly into the U.K. to spend time with the British royal family -- including Queen Elizabeth II and the Duke of Edinburgh -- in the days before the wedding, according to Jason Knauf, communications secretary to Prince Harry.
Meghan will spend her last night as a single woman at a hotel in an undisclosed location.
Knauf said Meghan is "delighted to have her parents by her side on this important and happy occasion."
Harry is also "keen" to involve his mother's side of the family at his wedding. Diana's three siblings have been invited to the nuptials. Lady Jane Fellowes, Diana's older sister, will also give the reading. Princess Diana died two decades ago in a car accident in Paris.
Meghan and Harry will not depart for their honeymoon immediately after the wedding, in the week after their big day they will carry out a public engagement.
Copyright 2018 by CNN NewSource. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.