HOUSTON - Throughout the month of October, you can help find a cure for breast cancer by making everyday purchases.
Houston Life host Courtney Zavala found quite a few pink products available at five different retailers in the Houston Area. Here's her list:
1. NEIMAN MARCUS
- Bobbi Brown Cosmetics: Pinks with Purpose Lip Color Duo $45 ($58 value): Set includes two popular semi-matte lipsticks in "Sandwash Pink" and Pink." For every duo purchased, Bobbi Brown will donate $17 to the Breast Cancer Research Foundation.
- Le Mer: The Breast Cancer Campaign Cleansing Micellar Water $55: 10% of proceeds will go to the Breast Cancer Research Foundation
- The Pink Shop: The Pink Shop on-line and in-store assortment of pink merchandise that benefits organizations dedicated to battling breast cancer.
- Wacoal best-selling Awareness Underwire Bra $65: Great every day bra. Proceeds from every purchase will go to Susan G. Komen.
- Ralph Lauren Midnight Romance Perfume: Scents of pink peony and black vanilla. 100% of the profits will go to the Polo Ralph Lauren Foundation
- Ralph Lauren Pink Pony Bracelet $5: Exclusive to Macy’s. Available Oct 1-8. $4 will go back to the Pink Pony Fund and will unlock up to 25% off a wide selection of merchandise.
- Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair and Pink Ribbon Key Chain $98: proceeds go to the Breast Cancer Research Foundation
- Adidas Pure Bounce Sneaker $99
3. PALAIS ROYAL
- Estee Lauder Powerful Pink Color Collection $35: includes, eyeshadow, lipstick, lip gloss, eye shadow brush. $10 of the proceeds from the sale of these items will be donated to the Breast Cancer Research Foundation.
- Pink Ribbon Pajama Set $50: A portion of the proceeds donated to breast cancer research
- Never Underestimate the Power of a Woman tee + Together We Will Find A Cure tee $30: Proceeds donated to Breast Cancer Research Foundation
4. HOUSTON PREMIUM OUTLETS
- Columbia Long Sleeve Tee $24.90: Crafted of a soft cotton-jersey blend with comfort stretch, this easy-wearing long-sleeve tee features an inspirational graphic with the iconic pink ribbon.
- Columbia Benton Springs Fleece $39.90: Stand for the cause with our favorite Benton Springs™ fleece and modern-classic fit branded with the pink ribbon on the shoulder.
- Discount Pass Program: In exchange for a $10 donation to Susan G. Komen, shoppers will receive a Discount Pass, available at Guest Services or the Mall Office at participating centers, providing 25 percent off one item at each participating retailer. A digital Discount Pass will be a new option available this fall and will allow shoppers to instantly donate and download a Discount Pass to their mobile device. All Discount Pass donations go to Susan G. Komen. Participating retailers, including some great brands such as Cole Haan, Lacoste, Polo Ralph Lauren and Michael Kors.
5. KENDRA SCOTT
- Buy one, gift one: With every piece purchased from the exclusive Kendra Scott Breast Cancer Awareness jewelry collection, KS will gift a piece of rose quartz jewelry to women in oncology centers along with a handwritten note.
- Pink Metallic Nail Lacquer $16
- Rose Quartz tumbler candle $65
Copyright 2018 by KPRC Click2Houston - All rights reserved.