If part of your spring game plan is to update your home decor or apparel, the Houston Ballet Nutcracker Market Spring Spectacular is the event you need to visit.
For spring, so many merchants have great products year-round, but they only get to show Christmas. This our time to open our box of goods and say, "here we are Houston, let's celebrate the new year, let's celebrate the spring and all the seasons." ---Jeff Krause, The Round Top Collection
Merchant products on display:
- Wreaths By Mary
- Karma Living
- The Round Top Collection
- Saraba African Art
- The BLVD
- Seeing Pink Elephants
- Threadfare Childrens Boutique
- Atelier Alienor
- 5th Ave. Cork
- Mostly Chocolate & Cookies
Ticket and General Information
- General admission tickets
- $15 at NRG
- Ticketmaster for $13
- Houston-area Randalls locations and at participating local merchants for $13
- Strollers, carts, rolling bags, wagons and pets are not permitted inside
- Market hours are:
- Friday, April 12, 10:00 a.m. - 8:00 p.m.
- Saturday, April 13, 10:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.
- Sunday, April 14, 10:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
For tickets to the Spring Spectacular, visit www.houstonballet.org.
This article was sponsored by Houston Ballet Nutcracker Market Spring Spectacular.
Copyright 2019 by KPRC Click2Houston - All rights reserved.