Clear out allergens with carpet cleaning
The chemical-free way to clean up floors
HOUSTON – From dirt to dust and debris, the floors in your home have seen it all.
Dirt Free Carpet Cleaning can help you tackle cleaning, without the use of harsh chemicals, and bring your worn floors back to life.
“People don’t realize a lot of that actually comes from your air ducts. Over 60 percent of it and the other 40 percent, believe it or not, comes from your carpet,” said Aubrey Thoede, Jr, Dirt Free Carpet Cleaning.
Dirt Free Carpet Cleaning is offering a special for Houston Life viewers.
The first 25 callers can get three rooms cleaned for $119.95, with a free $100 speed dry with any purchase.
Plus, a fourth room cleaned for free or $40 credit on tile!
For more information, click here or call 281-Dirt-Fre (281-347-8373).
Sponsored by Dirt Free Carpet Cleaning.
Copyright 2018 by KPRC Click2Houston - All rights reserved.