Happy National Mason Jar Day!
HOUSTON – Lauren Bazunu helps us celebrate National Mason Jar Day!
From snacks to flowers to cocktails, find out how you can celebrate this day!
White Christmas Sangria
Fresh Fruit/Garnishes - Cinnamon, Cranberries, Rosemary Sticks, Oranges,
1. Rim Mason Jar with simple syrup and dip into sugar plate.
2. Place fruit in the bottom of the Mason Jar and muddle slightly with a spoon.
3. Add sangria and mix with bruised garnish at the bottom of the jar.
4. Add ice if not pre-chilled. (Optional)
5. Top with white wine or club soda to add more bubbles.
6. Add 2 or 3 various garnishes/ slices into each drink and one on the rim of the glass. Add a colorful straw and serve.
Copyright 2017 by KPRC Click2Houston - All rights reserved.