Stephanie's Black Friday Deals, Part Two
HOUSTON – Houston Life reporter Stephanie Gerry breaks down some of her top picks for Black Friday deals.
For deals on electronics, check out The High-Tech Texan Michael Garfield's website.
Download this FREE App to help you get organized, Flipp.
KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR….
- Samsung 55-Inch 4K HDR Smart TV + $150 Kohl's Cash, $499.99, Kohl's
- Sharp 50-Inch 4K Roku Smart TV, $179.99, Best Buy
- 49-Inch 4K LED TV, $159.99 Amazon
- 32-Inch 720p TV, $69.99, Amazon
- iPad Mini 4 128GB WiFi Tablet, $274.99, Best Buy
- Amazon Echo Dot Speaker, $29.99, Amazon
- PlayStation VR Headset For PS4, $199.99, Target
- Apple Watch Series 1, $179.99, Target
- Samsung Celeron Braswell 1.6GHz 11-Inch Chromebook, $99, Best Buy
- Google Home Mini & $25 Credit, $29, Walmart
LOCAL DEALS AND MARKETS
Flea at Silver Street (FRIDAY - SUNDAY)
Featuring 100 vendors (Local/Houston based small businesses of handmade, vintage, jewelry, leather goods, original art, furniture and more), Food trucks, Bar, pet adoption, music. Well known vendors include Manready Mercantile, Cousins Maine Lobster, Kathrine Zeren, Garman Furniture.
Location: Silver Street Studios, 2000 Edwards Street, Houston, TX 77007
Admission: $5; kids 12 years and younger are free -- get them online here: https://goo.gl/3tNdPa
OTHER LOCAL DEALS
- Ooh La La - 25% off all baked goods at Cinco Ranch and Town & Country locations (Park Row is closed)
- Molina's Cantina - $5 margaritas all day! (Shop 'til you drop... in for a drink!)
Lesley Ann Jewels - Build Your Own Stack
- Buy One Armenta bracelet and get one 1/2 off
- Cyber Monday Promotion -
- Get 20% off online only
- Use Code: Cyber
- Lesley Ann Jewels is located at 4721 Westheimer Rd (next to Grotto) in the Galleria area.
CLICK HERE for a full list of the top Black Friday deals at stores.
Black Friday Tips:
Shop Walmart.com starting tonight at 11:01pm CST for Black Friday deals.
Walmart has door buster deals starting Thanksgiving at 6pm
Lowe’s is offering poinsettias so $.099 and pre lit artificial trees for over 50%off
Expect App-Exclusive Deals
With so many shoppers turning to online stores, physical locations are working to bring more people through the doors. For many retailers, this means pushing their own apps. Last year Target took an extra 15% off in-store and offered presale deals through its (now defunct) Cartwheel app. Look for stores to offer similar perks this year.
Similarly, Amazon has been providing more benefits to shoppers who own Alexa devices. Recently, it's offered extra savings to those who place orders via an eligible Alexa product. And since the retailer announced five new Echo devices in September, it's a safe bet these deals will be another popular mode of savings on Black Friday.
TIPS ON WHAT TO SKIP ON BLACK FRIDAY
- Fitness equipment, wait until January
- Tools- wait until December
- Jewelry- wait until January and get a deal for Valentine’s day
Copyright 2017 by KPRC Click2Houston - All rights reserved.