HOUSTON - The Top 12 hottest Houston oyster spots, from Good Taste.
Listed in alphabetical order:
- a'Bouzy - Pinch me...is this for real? Fresh Gulf Oysters on the half shell every Monday from 11 a.m. to 3 p.m. for only for $0.25 each! It's real, folks.
- Cajun Kitchen -- Located in Houston's Chinatown, Cajun Kitchen was the first Viet-Cajun restaurant to make a splash and cause a stir in H-Town!
- Captain Tom's Seafood & Oyster Bar -- This spot is a north Houston classic! Patrons flock to Captain Tom's every week for their raw oysters which are $8 per dozen from 4 to 6 p.m. Monday through Friday.
- Caracol -- Happy Hour 7 days a week from 3-7 p.m. offering $15 raw oysters or wood-roasted. Warning: the wood roasted oysters are highly addicting!
- Danton's Gulf Coast Seafood Kitchen -- Monday through Friday from 4-7 p.m. at the oyster bar you can nosh on fresh Gulf Oysters on the half shell. A real winner at Danton's is the Oysters Tasso; the oysters baked in garlic lemon butter topped with house made Tasso.
- Drunken Oyster -- This neighborhood joint is located in the north Houston area off of Louetta. You will experience a friendly neighborhood vibe the moment you enter. Their fresh Gulf oysters are always $9.99 a dozen.
- Liberty Kitchen & Oysterette -- Monday 3-6 p.m. Happy Hour, Gulf Oysters are $1 each. If you are craving something savory, their grilled oysters with bacon jam and jalapeños hit the spot every time!
- Nick's Fish Dive & Oyster Bar -- Located on The Woodlands Waterway, Nick's offers a selection of East Coast and Gulf oysters. During the months of November and December, guests enjoy $1.50 Saint Arnold selections every Sunday, Thursday and each time The Houston Rockets play! If you are looking for something a bit more indulgent, try their oyster and champagne pairing during Saturday or Sunday brunch, it makes for a decadent educational experience.
- Rajin' Cajun -- Fresh Gulf Oysters are $10 a dozen from 4-7 p.m. Monday through Friday.
- Starfish -- A new concept by our favorite restaurateur, Lee Ellis. Every Monday through Friday from 4-6 p.m. they offer $1 Gulf oysters on the half shell.
- State of Grace -- Monday through Friday from 3-6p p.m. Happy Hour. This River Oaks hot spot offers four different kinds of oysters to choose from for only $1.00 per oyster.
- Tommy's Restaurant & Oyster Bar -- Belly up to the bar Monday through Saturday from 4:30-6:30 p.m. for $8 a dozen Gulf Oysters. If you can't make it for Happy Hour you can catch the special ALL DAY Tuesday's and Friday's!
Copyright 2017 by KPRC Click2Houston - All rights reserved.