Preparation Time: 5 Minutes
½ cup of popcorn kernels
¼ cup of vegetable oil
1 teaspoon of Adam's Reserve Black Truffle Salt
Green Valley Ranch Agave Caramel with Maldon Sea Salt
- In a Large stock pot, heat over medium heat for 2 minutes till warm.
- Once hot, stir in vegetable oil popcorn kernels and cover.
- Shake the pot occasionally till the popping has slowed to once every 2 to 3 seconds.
- Remove from heat and shake till the popping has stopped.
- Season with Adam's Reserve Black Truffle Salt and drizzle on Green Valley Ranch Agave Caramel with Maldon Sea Salt.
Copyright 2012 by Click2Houston.com. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.