HOUSTON - The Top 12 spots with new fall menu items in Houston, from Good Taste.
Click on the restaurant name to be directed to its website (listed in alphabetical order):
- B&B Butchers & Restaurant -- Creamed spinach gnocchi in New England clam chowder sauce, this is a MUST try guaranteed not to disappoint.
- Black’s Market Table -- Buttermilk biscuit, Crispy pork belly, blackberry-basil jam, 2 local eggs, hash brown potatoes or cheese grits.
- Brasserie 1895 -- Another masterpiece from Chef/Owner Kris Jakob…Veal Short Rib Cannelloni. House made Italian sausage, braised veal short ribs, heirloom tomatoes, peppers with an orange veal reduction
- Current The Woodlands -- This spot on The Woodlands Waterway is making a splash with the guests! Today’s feature is Chef Mendoza’s “Warm Whipped Sweet Potato Bundt Cake with Local Honey Glaze”
- Harold’s -- Chef Antoine is at it again; if you happen to pop in, please make sure you try the quail stuffed with andouille sausage and cornbread roasted in hay served with butternut squash and local vegetables
- Hubbell & Hudson Bistro -- Chef Austin Simmons’s culinary creations are like no other and his dishes prove he’s not afraid to experiment and always respects the food he works with. Today, we feature his “Chicken Fried Oysters with Korean BBQ, Creamy Bok Choy”
- Hunky Dory --This is not your average grilled octopus...this grilled octopus comes served with purple-topped turnips, romesco, and bitter greens.
- Ibiza Food & Wine Bar -- Creamed Burrata with Roasted Beets, Curried Carrots and Toasted Pistachio
- La Table -- Turkey stuffing made with wild mushrooms, granny smith apples, caramelized onions, house made brioche, and Turkey Jus.
- Nick’s Fish Dive & Oyster Bar -- Their amazingly talented Pastry Chef, JC Diaz-Bryan captures fall in a bowl with his house made apple cranberry tart and vanilla bean ice cream.
- Pondicheri -- This decadent dish is called “North Indian Balushahi”. The fried dough rolled in cardamom sugar, served with fresh coconut ice cream & pistachio will melt in your mouth and leave you wanting more.
- Weights + Measures -- Scamorza polenta stack + calabrian tomato sauce + chives.
Did we miss any of your favorites? Let us know by contacting us here.
Be sure to watch Good Taste Sundays at 5:30 a.m. on KPRC 2.