Missing cookie fries from Beaches & Cream Soda Shop at Disney World?
Disney Parks Blog just released its recipe for the plant-based treat, so gather up your ingredients and get to baking!
You can now enjoy cookie fries at home during the park closures.
- 2 3/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup plus 1 tablespoon powdered sugar
- 1/2 cup plus one tablespoon plant-based margarine, softened
- 7 tablespoons warm water
- 5 tablespoons liquid egg substitute
- 1 tablespoon molasses
- 1/2 cup dairy-free mini chocolate chips
Directions from Disney Parks Blog:
Combine flour, powdered sugar, and plant-based margarine in bowl of electric mixer fitted with paddle attachment. Beat on medium speed until smooth.