What you can expect from NRG's new menu items
HOUSTON – Hot dogs and nachos have always been a staple at NRG Stadium for fans, but the Houston Texans and stadium have partnered with several popular restaurants to enhance the in-stadium experience.
Here is what you can expect from each concession stand:
- Killen's Barbecue Frito Pit: The barbecue restaurant will be serving up its smoked brisket chili served on Fritos and topped with cheddar cheese. Stands will be located in sections 109 and 129.
- HTX Brisket Melt: The restaurant will feature its grilled cheese brisket sandwich, served with a house-made peach barbecue sauce and spicy pork rinds. Stands will be located in sections 351, 323, 520 and 548.
- Red Diamond fresh-brewed tea kiosk: Fans can enjoy several fresh, flavored teas in section 109.
- Gringo's Tex-Mex (located in sections 118 and 138): The restaurant will feature its Gringo's Sampler and Gringo's Street Tacos.
- BB's Tex-Orleans Cafe (located in sections 112 and 132): The Cajun-inspired restaurant will feature its Cajun Empanada, Shrimp Po' Boy and Bacon Wrapped Chicken Skewer.
- Curds & Cakes (located in sections 123 and 103): It will serve its Bucket of Fried Cheese Curds and original or Blue Moon jalapeno beer-battered cheese curds.
- The Original Ninfa's will serve it beef brisket tinga. It will be located in sections 336 and 309.
- Chris Shepherd will serve its bacon sausage dog with pimento cheese on a pretzel bun, located in sections 339 and 311.
- Goode Co. BBQ will serve its assorted Grab N Go items, located in sections 334 and 308.
- Ultimate Bloody Mary Bar: The drink will be topped with shrimp, candied bacon and chicken wings as well as a new assortment of mixers, spices and garnishes.
- Dish Society will serve its shrimp and grits entree topped with bacon crumbles. Stands will be in section 333 and 305.
- Chris Shepherd will serve its PB&J wings and bacon sausage dog, chicken and biscuits and popcorn shrimp with corn butter aioli.
- Killen's Barbecue will serve its pork belly burnt ends.
Hugo Ortega will feature its beef cheek with sope, empanadas de platano and miniature Mexican cookies.
Goode Co. Seafood will feature its Mexican-style seafood cocktail made with a blend of pico de gallo, fire-roasted Anaheim peppers and diced avocados.
Copyright 2019 by KPRC Click2Houston - All rights reserved.