Super Bowl Smokehouse Meatball Subs
HOUSTON – Ingredients:
1 package fresh meatball from HEB Market
2 tsp Adams House Rub
1 jar Green Valley Ranch Smokehouse Marinade
1 package havarti cheese, slices
1 package subs of your choice
1. Season meatballs with Adams Rub.
2. In a preheated skillet, on medium-high heat, cook meatballs till done approximately 10-15 minutes. Try not to crowd the meatballs in the skillet to avoid steaming. You want a crusty outside for texture.
3. Drain skillet if needed and add marinade to meatballs. Cover entirely.
4. Lower temperature to simmer. Place slices of cheese over meatballs and cover to melt, about 2-3 minutes.
5. Carefully place cheesy meatballs into subs and top with your favorite sub toppings such as, caramelized onions,fresh or sautéed bell peppers, peppercinis, mushrooms or jalapenos.
Copyright 2015 by Click2Houston.com. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.