HOUSTON - A traveling nightclub being built in Houston for Super Bowl weekend announced Thursday its entertainment lineup for opening night on Feb. 2.
The 64,000-square-foot Club Nomadic broke ground in early December in the Sawyer Yards art district near Edwards and Sawyer streets.
- Houston Super Bowl: Know Before You Go
- 'See something, say something' mantra pushed ahead of Super Bowl
- NFL & Texas Medical Center team up for Super Bowl startup competition
- New displays unveiled as part of city's Super Bowl beautification plans
- ZZ Top, Gary Clark Jr., The Suffers headline Super Bowl LIVE performers
During an 11 a.m. news conference, officials announced Sam Hunt and the The Chainsmokers will perform during the venue's opening night. Tickets will range from $75 to $100 and will go on sale Saturday.
Club Nomadic will play host to concerts by Bruno Mars and Taylor Swift through Feb. 4. Those tickets are already on sale.
Tickets can be purchased via Ticketmaster.
Click2Houston.com plans to offer a livestream of the news conference.
Copyright 2017 by KPRC Click2Houston - All rights reserved.