HOUSTON - These exquisite diamond earrings, valued at $12,100, are comprised of 104 diamonds totaling 4.94 carats. They are handset in 18-karat white gold. Renowned jewelry designer Nini Hale will give them away to a single donor in Eric Braate's Kona Team In Training campaign benefiting the Leukemia & Lymphoma Society (LLS).
Hale is giving the earrings in gratitude for the generosity of those helping to fight blood cancer and save lives through their support of LLS.
As the head of her company, Nini Jewels, she carries on a family tradition started by her grandmother in the early 1900s in Bangkok, Thailand, creating masterpieces from the rarest and most beautiful gems from around the world. Another family tradition is community service. She is a frequent supporter of many charitable causes.
Individual donors to the Countdown 2 Kona Fundraiser for LLS will get one chance to receive these earrings for every $25 donated directly to the charity through Braate's fundraising page (CLICK HERE). The recipient will be chosen at random by Nini Jewels on October 1 from all eligible entries received through 11:59 p.m. CDT on September 30.
Your donation is critical to forge ahead with the battle to beat blood cancer. Every three minutes, someone in the U.S. is diagnosed with some form of blood cancer. Every nine minutes, someone in the U.S. dies of blood cancer. One third of those diagnosed with blood cancer do not live five years beyond diagnosis. These are all frightening statistics that the Leukemia & Lymphoma Society works tirelessly to erase through research to find a cure and financial aid to make sure the best healthcare is available to all patients, especially those who could not otherwise afford treatment.
Terms and conditions:
• Donors must be at least 18 years old to participate in the giveaway.
• Donors will get one chance to receive the giveaway earrings for every $25 donated (e.g. $25 equals one chance, $100 equals four chances).
• Only donations by individuals made directly to The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society through Eric Braate's Team in Training donation web page or donations by individuals via check made out to The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society and designated specifically for Eric Braate's campaign are eligible. Checks may be sent to The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society, c/o Marisa Chavarria and Braate Campaign, 5433 Westheimer Rd Suite 300, Houston, TX, 77056.
• Corporate or business donations are not eligible for the giveaway.
• Only U.S. residents are eligible for the giveaway.
• Employees of Nini Jewels and their families are not eligible for the giveaway.
• Donors must provide correct contact information in the form of email and/or phone number at the time of donation to be eligible for the giveaway.
• Only donors who make donations through 11:59 PM, Central Daylight Time on September 30, will be eligible for the giveaway.
• Recipient will be chosen at random by Nini Jewels personnel and notified on October 1.
• If the recipient does not respond to notification within 48 hours after initial attempt at contact, a new recipient will be chosen. This process will continue until a recipient responds within the allotted time.
• Recipient is responsible for all applicable taxes associated with the giveaway.
Copyright 2017 by KPRC Click2Houston - All rights reserved.