1.5- 2 lb fresh skirt steak, trimmed
½ jar Cookwell and Company Pecos 83 Marinade
1 large onion, sliced
1 large bell pepper, sliced
1. Marinate trimmed skirt steak in Pecos 83 for at least 1 hour or up to overnight.
2. Heat grill to medium-high heat.
3. Cook steak for 4-5 minutes per side or until steak has reached an internal temperature of 135- 140 degrees.
4. Grill onions and peppers with steak.,
5. Remove from heat and enjoy with fresh tortillas, avocados, pico de gallo, etc.
Copyright 2013 by Click2Houston.com. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.