Here are some yummy recipes from the kitchens of H-E-B that you saw featured on KPRC2 News Midday.
Mama Tang's Asian Slaw
1 cup(s) Mam Tang's Sweet or Spicy Asian Vinaigrette
1 pkg. HEB Shredded Cabbage
1/2 Tsp Adams Reserve Asian House Rub
4 Oz HEB Pico de Gallo
1/2 cup(s) salted cashews, (optional)
1) In a large bowl, toss together all ingredients and mix well.
2) Refrigerate for at least 30 minutes before serving. Garnish with green onion is optional.
*Chef's Note - Add 1 cup of cooked meat for a complete meal.
Just Right Burgers
2 Tbsp Adams Reserve Just Right Burger Spice
8 Oz Better Than Good Bacon Jam
1 Lb ground beef
1) In a medium-sized mixing bowl combine all of the ingredients until the spice and sauce is
mixed evenly throughout the ground beef.
2) Form several balls of equal size out of the burger meat and press them into patties. You will
want the patties to be about 1/2 an inch thick.
3) Grill the patties for 6-8 minutes per side or until they reach desired doneness.
*Chef's Note: Feel free to add cheese to these burgers. Serving the burgers on the onion rolls
from the bakery will add a unique touch.
Moppin' Good Ribs
1 H-E-B All Natural Baby Back Ribs
3 Tbsp Adams Reserve Sweet Pork Rib Rub
1 1/2 cup(s) Better Than Good Texas Moppin' Sauce, Divided for use
1) Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2) Place rack of ribs in 9x13 baking dish - season with rub and brush with 1/2 cup of Texas
Moppin' Sauce. Cover with foil and place in oven.
3) Bake ribs for 1 to 1 1/2 hours: just when meat starts to pull from bone: remove from oven,
uncover brush on remaining sauce and bake for another 15 to 20 minutes.
4) Can just as easily be done on smoker, or grill
Copyright 2018 by KPRC Click2Houston - All rights reserved.