Cookin' Time With H-E-B: Fall couldn't get tastier with these seasonal favorites
Here are some yummy recipes from the kitchens of H-E-B that you saw featured on KPRC2 News Midday.
Butternut squash chicken parmagiana
1 Lb H-E-B thinly sliced chicken breast
2 large eggs
1 cup(s) panko bread crumbs, or more as needed
1 Tbsp Adams Reserve Cacio e Pepe Bread Dipper, per chicken breast
2 Tbsp all-purpose flour, or more if needed
1 cup(s) Rustico Extra Virgin Olive Oil
1/2 Jar Orti Di Calabria Butternut Squash Pasta Sauce
1 cup(s) Provolone Cheese, sliced
1) Preheat oven to 450 degrees F.
2) Season each chicken breast slice with Cacio e Pepe. Set aside.
3) Beat eggs in a shallow bowl and set aside. Place bread crumbs in a separate bowl, set aside.
4) Place flour in a sifter or strainer and sprinkle over chicken breasts, evenly coating both
5) Dip flour coated chicken breast in beaten eggs. Transfer breast to breadcrumb mixture
pressing the crumbs into both sides. Repeat for each. Set aside breaded chicken breasts for
about 15 minutes.
6) Heat olive oil in a large skillet on medium-high heat until it begins to shimmer. Cook chicken
until golden, about 2 minutes on each side.
7) Place chicken in a baking dish and tp each breast with about 1/3 cup of butternut squash
sauce. Top with provolone. Bake in preheated oven until cheese is brown and bubbly and
internal temperature of chicken reaches 165 degrees F, about 10 minutes.
Cacio e pepe truffle cappellacci
1 Package H-E-B Filled Pasta Porcini Mushroom and Truffle
1 Tbsp Adams Reserve Cacio e Pepe Seasoning
1/2 Stick Unsalted Butter
4 Tbsp Rustico Extra Virgin Olive Oil
2 cup(s) Pecorino Romano Cheese, grated
1) Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil over high heat. Add the Cappellacci and cook until
it starts to puff and it is floating to the top, about 4 minutes. Drain, reserving 1 cup of pasta
2) Meanwhile, in a large skilled, toast Cacio e Pepe Seasoning over medium heat until fragrant,
30 seconds. Add butter and Olive Oil, and cook until butter has melted, 1 - 2 minutes.
3) Add the reserved pasta water, cheese and whisk to melt over low heat. Add in pasta and toss
lightly to coat.
4) Garnish with extra Cacio e Pepe Seasoning and grated cheese.
Copyright 2019 by KPRC Click2Houston - All rights reserved.