Here are some yummy recipes from the kitchens of H-E-B that you saw featured on KPRC2 News Midday.
Texas Ranch Turkey Casserole
32 1/2 fl oz Cookwell & Co. Texas Ranch Casserole
15 HEB Corn Tortillas
24 Oz Turkey, cooked and diced
16 Oz HEB Colby Jack and Monterey Jack
1) Stack and cut tortillas into 1-inch pieces.
2) In a large mixing bowl, add the turkey, tortillas, 2 cups cheese and Texas Ranch and mix
3) Place the mixture in a sprayed 9x13 pan.
4) Sprinkle remaining cheese over the mixture and cover with foil.
5) In a 350 F oven, bake for 3-35 minutes or until the cheese is melted in the middle.
Creamy Posole with Turkey
1 Jar Pedro’s Posole
12 oz Turkey, shredded
12 oz EZ Melt cheese, cubed
1c Heavy Cream
1) Add all ingredients in large soup pot.
2) Bring to simmer and serve hot.