Here's another couple of tasty recipes from the kitchens of H-E-B that you saw featured on KPRC2 News Midday on Oct. 1, 2018.
Mama Tang’s Kung Pao Shrimp
Prep Time: 10 mins.
Cook Time: 15 mins.
- 1-1/2 pound Argentine Red Shrimp Peeled and Deveined
- 6oz Mama Tang’s Spicy Asian Vinaigrette
- 1 teaspoon corn starch
- ¼ cup unsalted dry roasted peanuts
- 2 scallions, thinly sliced
1. Heat a wok or large skillet over high heat.
2. Add in oil and swirl to coat pan.
3. Add in shrimp and stir-fry until shrimp start to turn a light pink.
4. Mix cornstarch and Mama Tang’s and pour in to skillet. Cook for 1 minute or until sauce thickens.
5. Mix in peanuts and toss green onions.
6. Remove from skillet and place on a serving plate. Serve with steam rice or fried rice, and egg rolls.
Mama’s Chopped Chicken Asian Salad
Prep Time: 15 mins.
- 6 oz. Mama Tang’s Sweet Asian Vinaigrette
- 1 16 oz. H-E-B Meal Simple Shredded Chicken White Meat
- 2 8 oz. bags H-E-B Shredded Cabbage
- 2 carrots grated
- 1 red pepper, finely diced
- 2 celery stalks , finely diced
- ¼ medium red onion, finely diced
- ¼ cup cilantro
- 1 4oz cup H-E-B Select Ingredients Mandarin Oranges In Light Syrup
- ¼ cup roasted peanuts almonds, cashews or sesame sticks
1. In a large mixing bowl, add coleslaw, chicken, carrots, celery, red pepper, onion, cilantro, oranges, and nuts of choice. Toss together.
2. Add in Mama Tang’s Vinaigrette and toss to evenly coat.
3. Serve cold. If you are not serving immediately, mix everything together except for the vinaigrette.