Cookin' Time With H-E-B: Gogigui-style cauliflower street tacos
Here's a recipe from H-E-B that was featured on Channel 2 News Midday.
Prep time: 30 minutes
Cook time: 45 minutes
Serves: 4 people
- 1 large whole head of cauliflower, chopped into smaller bite-sized pieces
- 1 Tbsp La Tourangelle Toasted Sesame Oil
- 1 Tsp kosher salt, plus more as needed to taste
- 1 Tsp cracked black pepper, plus more as needed
- 1/3 cup(s) H‑E‑B Organic Korean BBQ Sauce, plus more as needed
- 12 corn or flour tortillas, plus more as needed
Preheat oven to 400F.
In a bowl combine, chopped cauliflower, sesame oil, salt and pepper. Toss to combine, place on a sheet pan and roast for 30 to 45 minutes or until cauliflower is nicely browned.
Allow cauliflower to cool slightly before adding it to a bowl and tossing it with BBQ sauce. Place the sauced cauliflower onto tortillas and garnish with any of your favorite taco condiments.
Chef's Note: This taco is best with "Cilantro Black Bean Puree" smeared on the bottom of tortilla's before building taco's. Recipe available on HEB.com
Copyright 2018 by KPRC Click2Houston - All rights reserved.