Officials are investigating a fire that broke out at a southwest Houston apartment complex early Christmas morning.
Firefighters arrived around 3 a.m. Wednesday at the apartment complex on Coventry Square Drive to find flames coming out of a second floor apartment.
According to investigators, an elderly woman said her lamp had fallen onto her bed and sparked the fire. She ran from her apartment and told neighbors to call 911.
Fire officials said two apartments were damaged by the fire and two others suffered water and smoke damage.
Arson officials are investigating.