Houston police are searching for the carjackers who abducted an east side woman Monday from a gas station and held her for more than 24 hours.

Officers said when they found the 52-year-old woman she was shaking and was confused.

"I feel bad right now," the woman said.

During the ordeal she was bound and blindfolded. Police said the men robbed her and may have sexually assaulted her. She told police she was forced to drive the men around for hours at gunpoint.

The victim told officers and family members the nightmare began at a gas station less than half a mile from where police found her.

She told police she stopped at a corner store at Wayside and Lyons, just six minutes from her house, to buy gas. After paying she came out to find two men hiding in her backseat.

"They told me don't do anything, just drive. They pointed a gun at me."

She said that man ordered her to drive to the nearest ATM.

"When I got in the backseat, the guy got in with me and tied my hands and blindfolded me," she said.

The woman claims her captors then took her to a house.

"I tried to move the blindfold so I could see," she said. "I didn't know what time it was. A lot of time had passed. I started touching on the floor and that's when I felt my purse. I grabbed my purse, got my cell phone and called my daughter."

By the time she made that frantic call it was 9 p.m. Tuesday, nearly 30 hours after she was taken.

The family's landlord, Jim Carroll, recorded part of the call in which the woman can be heard saying, "I don't know where I am. I got here yesterday laying down. They are here."

Carroll then called Houston Police and the Harris County Precinct 6 Constable's Office. Carroll says a HPD sergeant responded in minutes and began tracing the call.

"They pinged her phone and in about 25 minutes they had her," Carroll said. "I mean they did a good job. They did a good job."

Police found the woman in her SUV parked at a vacant house in the 7200 block of Hershe. The woman was so shaken, she told police she didn't know if she'd been abducted on Monday or Tuesday. Her family said she'd been missing since about 3 p.m. Monday.

The woman was taken to Ben Taub Hospital to be checked out and released early Wednesday. She's home with her family now.

Tiffany Lee, who works across the street from the gas station, says she is stunned and now will have her guard up even more.

"I think it's terrible," Lee said. "Especially when we're by ourselves we need to check our surroundings, look left, look right, make sure we're holding our purse, make sure our doors are locked."

This case has been turned over to the special victims division.

Police say both suspects were Hispanic males between 5 foot 4 and 5 foot 9. The first suspect has short brown hair, weighs about 155 pounds and was wearing a yellow T-shirt and blue jeans. The second suspect weighs between 160-190 pounds, has a short black mustache and was wearing a blue T-shirt and blue jeans.

If you know anything about the suspects, you are asked to call Crime Stoppers at 713-222-TIPS.