HOUSTON - As we start the month of August, the heat and dry conditions stay with us through Friday. Temperatures will climb into the mid 90s and it will feel like 103-108 degrees in the afternoon.
The tropical disturbance in the Atlantic is getting better organized and most likely will turn into Tropical Storm Ernesto within the next two days. It will move in to the Caribbean this weekend, but it is too soon to tell if it can make it into the Gulf of Mexico late next week.
We'll keep you posted on all the developments.
- Houston JustWeather.com
- Severe Weather Alerts
- Weather Maps and Radars
- Radar Loops
- Lightning Tracker
- Weather Videos
- Your Hot Shot Pics
- Your 'I Shot News' Pics
- Click2Houston Hurricane Headquarters
- JustWeather Hurricane Section
- Hurricane Tracker
- Download Hurricane App
- 2012 Hurricane and Flood Survival Guide
- National Hurricane Center
- National Weather Service, Houston and Galveston Information
- City Of Galveston
- Galveston County Emergency Management
- Harris County Emergency Management
For more weather insight, check out Anthony's Weather Blog. For weather conditions anytime, visit JustWeather.com. Copyright 2012 by Click2Houston.com. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.