HOUSTON - For those lucky enough to attend the Houston Texans' playoff game against the Bengals, officials have a few suggestions to make Saturday a bit easier.
- Arrive at Reliant Stadium early and be in your seat no later than 3 p.m. Saturday for pregame activity. The game begins at 3:30 p.m. Due to the large crowd and additional security, fans should allow themselves additional time to get into the stadium.
- All non-premium parking lots will open at 11:30 a.m.
- All main entrance gates to Reliant Stadium will open at 2 p.m.
- At the request of the NFL, the Texans will implement additional security procedures at all gates on Saturday. Fans are encouraged to allow an additional 15 minutes to get into the stadium.
- Traffic around Reliant Stadium is expected to be heavy. Check Click2Houston.com's Traffic Section for real-time traffic maps.
- Terry McDermott from NBC's "The Voice" will perform a classic rock medley during the halftime show.
- To kick off the game, the National Anthem will be performed by platinum recording artist Brian McKnight.
- For game day information, including stadium, seating and concession maps, download the free official Houston Texans Mobile app by texting TEXANS to 51288.
For pregame and game day activities, visit www.houstontexans.com/gameday/pregame-activities.html.
For those who cannot attend the game, watch all the action from the best seat in the house on KPRC Local 2. KPRC will air a pre-game show from 2 to 3 p.m. NBC's coverage begins at 3 p.m.
Copyright 2012 by Click2Houston.com. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.