HOUSTON - Standing water in northeast Houston forced police to close one lane of a freeway Tuesday.
Houston police shut down one northbound lane of the North Freeway near Hogan Street around 6:30 a.m. until the water could recede.
Police temporarily rerouted traffic so commuters could avoid the high water. Traffic was backed up in the area.
Check Traffic Now:
- Houston TranStar Real-Time Traffic Map
- Traffic Pulse Real-Time Traffic Map
- Traffic Section
- Jennifer Reyna's Traffic Blog
- Houston TranStar
- Gas Price Calculator
- Texas Dept. of Transportation Website or call 800-452-9292
- Harris County Office of Emergency Management Website
Check Construction Information:
Copyright 2013 by Click2Houston.com. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.