HOUSTON - Two men were recovering Wednesday after a crash flipped their vehicle on the West Loop.
Police said around 10 p.m. Tuesday, the men were traveling on the West Loop at the Southwest Freeway when a vehicle cut them off.
The driver who was cut off swerved and slammed into a concrete wall, flipping his vehicle onto its side.
The other driver never stopped.
Investigators said crews had to pull the two men out. They were taken to Ben Taub Hospital in stable condition.
Traffic was backed up for about 30 minutes while crews cleared the scene.
Check Traffic Now:
- Houston TranStar Real-Time Traffic Map
- Traffic Pulse Real-Time Traffic Map
- Traffic Section
- Jennifer Reyna's Traffic Blog
- Houston TranStar
- Texas Dept. of Transportation Website or call 800-452-9292
- Harris County Office of Emergency Management Website
Check Construction Information:
Copyright 2012 by Click2Houston.com. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.