Fire ignites in apartment complex storage room

Headline Goes Here

HOUSTON - A storage room at a north Houston apartment complex caught fire early Friday.

The fire tore through an apartment on Bauman Road and Meadow Lea Drive at 4:45 a.m.

Investigators said the fire started in a storage room at the end of the building.  Firefighters were able to stop it before it spread to any nearby units.

No one was hurt.

Copyright 2012 by Click2Houston.com. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.