HOUSTNO - Arson investigators are trying to figure out what sparked a blaze at a townhouse in southeast Houston.
The fire started around 2:45 a.m. Friday at the Regatta Apartments on Kings Park and East Nasa Parkway.
When firefighters arrived, they found smoke pouring from the building, but they quickly got the flames under control.
According to the Houston Fire Department, a small fire broke out in the same unit on Thursday after workers left a bathroom ceiling fan on. Flames only damaged one unit, which was under renovation.
Officials did not report any injuries.
Copyright 2014 by Click2Houston.com. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.